Thursday, November 23, 2006
Wishlist 101
It's weird writing my birthday wishlist on my blog.
Like so buay pai seh.
But then again, Dunk's advice makes sense.
Write or else you'll get a mountain of Stitches on your birthday.
And since I don't want a MOUNTAIN of Stitches here goes.
I wish for.. my two front teeth!
Okay i'm just kidding.
I'll just write what I need la k.
I need new clothes both casual and for working,
a new bikini,
a pair of havaianas (the simple two tone colour one, nothing fancy),a new pair of jeans from topshop or zara (as all of you guys have been nagging me all semester),
a black pair of pointies (my heels are completely wacked and i need one for PI),
an annual National Geographic subscription,
a clutch
and new underwear from either BONDS or Topshop
(I've already gotten those that are in bold, red and in italics - somebody teach me how to do a strikethrough!)Yeap! So i guess that's it! =)
No Stitches k.
I got one liao and i'm getting another HUGEMONGOUS one soon.
Heheh!
See you guys soon!
Posted by Cheryl at 8:43 PM