Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Shit..I'm fat. fat Fat FAt FAT FAT!
Note to self:
DO NOT attempt to do/participate in any form of strenuous exercise when: -
1. You're severely constipated and suffering from a very bad stomach threatening to overheat your system with all the shit in your bowels.
(Anybody got a cure? I've tried everything..stuffing myself with veggies and fruits and sitting on the toilet bowl..and I don't want to stick something up my ass.)
2. You've consumed an entire packet of Wasabi flavoured Tao Kae Noi all by yourself
(For those who don't know..Tao Kae Noi is a seaweed snack and is very nice and is, okay..now, WAS my favourite seaweed snack till it threatened to terrorize my entire digestive system and spew itself all over the pavement during my short and very horrible run)
3. You aren't exactly in your best physical form
(I haven't been running in like 1 to almost 2 years now..and oh my god..I declare myself severely unfit. I felt like a bloody cow lumbering on the pavement trying to hold all my insides in.)
4. You're hacking like an old man
(But surprisingly, the coughing disappeared after the run.. I think all that fresh air did the chest good)
Shit man.
I'm fat and I can't run.
And I totally over estimated myself.
The plan was to start running on the 199 route (okay excluding the NIE part) after the exams to lose all that flab accumulated during the whole semester.
Feeling totally guilty that I missed the Softball practise (sorry say heng!!=)) and the chance for me to do some much needed exercise, I decided to start that much procrastinated running regime i promised myself I would embark on after the exams.
I mean..the afternoon was really cool and nice and it was such a nice change from the constant rainy weather the past few days.
So..I did..
I put on my running shoes (which had become home to two tiny spiders) and ran.
And died after running only 400 m.
I'm totally crap man.
And to make it worse...
Kai was running with me.
I don't know how many pit stops I had to make to sit down and groan from the puking feeling and the light headedness
I even contemplated taking a shuttle bus or worse.. a taxi back.
But that's complete nutters man..
Who goes for a run and spends $2.50 to take a cab back.
Seriously..I don't know how I managed to survive track or rather..why the hell i even joined in the first place.
Damn it.
Yoga, Pilates and Kickboxing are looking wayyyy attractive at the moment.
Posted by Cheryl at 7:17 PM