Sunday, November 26, 2006
Happy Birthday to me!!!
Oh my god..I'm 21 and 2 days old.
It seems like yesterday that I just celebrated my sweet 16.
Okay..maybe not yesterday..
But it DOES seem like a very short while ago!!
DAMMIT..
Where did all those years go?!!!
Thanks
DunkXXGraceMelJingyiShunyiLinHuiSayHengJenHsuJacCharDailinJosBenjyChan
(I hope I haven't left out anybody)
for the vouchers and presents and making my 21st birthday celebration such a blast!
I LOVE the Stitch and Scrump file lots.
(I've never seen anything like it and I thought I knew all the Stitch stuff already available in Singapore - Thx Hsu for your thoughtfulness!)
And I'm so looking forward to spending all those vouchers at Wisma Atria.
Thx mel for the Havaianas!
I can't bear to take them out of the box!
The gift wrap is just way too nice.
Sorry for extremely bad wine..
The bottle was actually customized specially for me by my cousin
So the bottle looks nice but the wine...
yes.
Sorry!!!
Wahahaha!

24th November - 1st day of celebrations! - My parents and sister Nicole who planned these all for me

Kai with both my grannies - we were supposed to take one together but both of them jumped into take the photo with us. wahaha!

All my cousins and the one in the 'Cars' cartoon shirt in the front is my nephew.

2nd day of celebrations! - CI Club Rox! wahahaha!

Finally!
Thanks dear for being there during those two days
Helping me out with all the preparations and being my personal bangla.
I love you.
Posted by Cheryl at 4:57 PM