Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Alert! Pervert Swimmer in pool!
While we're on the topic of peeping toms..
Mel, Kai and I have discovered another one
This time.. at the SRC Swimming pool
We've been observing him for almost 2 weeks now
And we're planning to take action next week if we see him again
This guy is shameless and bloody horny
If you're at the pool, look out for:
A scrawny ugly shit of a guy with
a balding patch on his head
with square swimming trunks
that has some brown patterns down the sides of them
(I just don't get why ah tiongs so love the square cut..they just remind me of spongebob squarepants...and NO Jen and chan chan..NO SPONGEBOB SONG.)
This guy is a complete perv
He swims around the pool looking at girls underwater
He swims very close to them and slows down and sometimes even just stays there just to ogle at the poor unsuspecting girl
The worse part is that he'll station himself behind you and stare while you swim breaststroke.
And I think even an idiot will know he's staring in between your legs.
Fucker.
He doesn't just look at girls in bikinis
He EVEN looks at those in FULL LENGTH swimsuits.
Like..what's there to see dude?!
I feel like gorging his eyes out everytime i see him.
-GORGE-
Good luck to him next week if we see him on his prowls man
I hope Jing and Mel gives him a good kick during their freestyle practise if they're close enough
He's going to get a fantastic view next week the next time i catch him looking.
A fantastic view of my slim and shapely Third fingers waving at him.
We'll get him next week Mel!
Posted by Cheryl at 7:19 PM