Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Will everybody just take a DEEP breath?!

I need to vent.
I'm stressed out
And to those who are going to just simply say "Aiyah, I also got a lot of things to do mah, stress for what?"
Piss off.
I know many people are busier than the next.
But this is my space and whatever i say, goes.

I have the Stompaids deadline this Friday which means a definte overnighter tml.
And then I have the Photojourn story ideas deadline on Sunday midnite including the 3 sets of portraits of shots that i have to do by next tuesday midnite.
Followed by the horrible Public Affairs articles, one of which is due next thursday.
Plus newsediting project ideas which have yet to be sent.
Lastly, I don't know what to do about 301 which has been stagnating since dunno when.
I need to breathe.
-GAG-

I wish time would just stop.
Stop just for one day.
So that i can just take a deep breath and rest a while.
Okay, make that two days, so that i can go find all those people who i've emailed and whisper in their ears or write somewhere in their appointment book that they have to get back to me with regards to all the emails that i've sent them.
Even better if i can just get MM Lee Kwan Yew to write me an offical decree that everybody in this world should give their exclusives to me and answer all my questions that i have to complete all my articles and pose for all my pictures without me having to beg and beg and beg.
Excuse me while i rant.
Yeah..but thinking about it..
Okay, maybe time doesn't need to stop.
I just need the decree.
MM LEE PLEASEEEE!!!
I'm turning 21 this year.
And my birthday is in 2 months time.
I need the decree BADLY.
I promise i'll be good..for this year's christmas..
Heck..i'll even throw in next year's.
Yes, I promise.

I"m seriously desperate for my stories for Public Affairs writing.
I've been emailing the ENTIRE world..
But the ENTIRE world refuses to reply.
ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
And it's so frustrating when all i need is some information and some quotes here and there and i can sit here in staring into this screen that i'm staring into now and just happily type my life away and then happily send my story in on thursday without a worry in the world.

Why oh WHYYY did i take so many CS modules when i could have taken a nice slack GE/s and be enjoying my life now.
Why oh WHYYYY did i insist on being over-ambitious?
I'm drowning.
in.
work.
papers.
reporting.
Mel, my fellow boatmate and the best listener to all my woes and stress, you are much appreciated, we will endure all storms through the horrible modules that we decided to sign our souls to during the start of the sem because of sheer overambition and the crazy thought that we would even be able to enjoy a slacker sem.
We sold our souls to Journ.
Rock on..

Posted by Cheryl at 11:09 PM