Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Cheryl "Panic" Tan
You know how sometimes you see someone whom you sort-of know but don't really know?
And you get the feeling that you won't know what to say after the first "Hi?"
Well.
I don't know about you.
But i run.
Literally.
Okay, so i exaggerate.
But really, i tend to look the other way.
Yes, i know.
Bad habit,
rude,
unfriendly,
snobbish.
I get that.
But i absolutely can't stand being subjected to awkward moments.
I stutter.
Grin like an idiot as my mind races to find questions to ask.
And THEN, i ask stupid, absolutely irrelevant and painfully obvious questions that are so cringe-worthy i wanna just bury my head in the sand and forget about facing the world ever again.
Yeah.
So that's why.
I ALMOST bumped into him again.
Sheesh.
I mean what ARE the odds.
Twice in a week?!
For 1 mth, i felt i was playing Where's Wally and failing terribly.
And suddenly..
I was seeing Wally all over the place.
I'm a nervous wreck whenever i bump into him.
Okay, not exactly bump..
since i always turn tail when i see him.
But you get the picture.
Melvin does a pretty hell good impersonation of me.
He says that if i had a hole everytime i saw him,
I would jump in.
Ah, panic.
My middle name.
Posted by Cheryl at 7:21 PM