Friday, July 07, 2006
HARRRR??!!
I hereby announce that I'm a proud owner of a spanking new Canon Ixus 800.
All thanks to my darling Kai Yuen who surprised me yesterday with it.
Oh my god.
The specs are fantastic.
I still can't believe its mine.
Thanks dear..
I absolutely am in love with it.
And i heart you...for surprising me with it.
I feel guilty though, cuz i know you spent quite a bit on it.
-MuackzzZz-
Love you.
The International Physics Olympiad officially starts on Saturday
8th of July 2006
But work for the editorial team officially started today.
Editorial Team includes: -
Bird, Gavin, Pei Yu, Cecilia, Joanna(Layout), Luqman(Layout) and Kevin(Photog)
Had to go get pictures and interviews of the early birds who were arriving today
Off to a rocky start though.
Kena pang seh by Bolivia
And were told to wait at the wrong terminal
In the end only went there to wait for ONE country -- Slovenia.
tmd.
For those still in the dark..
I'll be cooped up in the world of physics for 10 days.
No.
I've not dropped off the face of the earth, been arrested, gone into hiding or eloped with my darling Kai.
I'm busy trying to figure out what the hell e=mc(squared) means
(Sorry ah..i dunno how to do the small '2' at the top)
So..for the upteenth time.
For those who have been asking me why i'm not going for Freshman Orientation Camp, or what i'll be doing for the rest of my holidays.
I'll be covering the International Physics Olympiad.
Which incidentally always meets with a resounding "HARRR??!!what is that?"
Yes, i am covering the event.
Whether i like physics or not.
And we have to produce 10 newsletters for the 10 days
Which means 1 each day.
(Do the math)
And we'll be taking pictures and interviewing participants.
Yes.
After which I will be flying off to Hong Kong.
From the 18th of July to the 1st of August.
Which incidentally, again, leads to the resounding "HARRR?!!why so long?"
Yes, two weeks.
I'll be visiting Kai Yuen's parents and the whole of Hong Kong, Shen Zhen and Macau.
That's why i'll be going for so long.
And to all CI Club members...
We're having a meeting on the 2nd of August.
Meeting followed by steamboat at my house.
Be there, or be totally SQUARE.
Went for a manicure and pedicure today with Joanna.
Am totally pissed with self cuz i smudged my nice mani while trying to squeeze my facial wash out of its tube.
DAMMIT..
Posted by Cheryl at 12:05 AM