Monday, July 03, 2006

Blogging about blogging

"I woke up bright and early today.
Didn't know why i woke up so early also.
But i just woke up lor.
Then i went to brush my teeth with my pink colour toothbrush.
And when i went to the kitchen, I realised my mother had already prepared breakfast for me.
So sweettt...
Thanks mom! -muackz-
Then i ate my breakfast..
I had eggs, sausage, bread and horlicks!
It was so yummy!"
-----------------------------

I used to dislike reading blogs
In fact, i used to think that blogging was such an unnecessary act in life.
Back when blogging was all the rage
And people flooded the web-o-sphere with snippets of their daily life,
(okay, it still is and they still do now)

I used to encounter a lot of blogs that read something like the above passage.
And i used to think..
What the..
I mean, who the hell cares what time you woke up, why you woke up at that time, what coloured toothbrush you use and if your mother made breakfast for you.
Kudos to you for thanking your mom for breakfast..
but seriously, do you need to announce it to the world?
Moreover, if you're gonna blog like that everyday..
geez man/woman..
Cut and paste your entries to save yourself the trouble of typing la.

I've since sold out to the blogging community
(As bird likes to say)
And to be absolutely corny about it,
It's been 2 months since i first started.
WAHAHA!
Hell, I even like to read blogs now,
But just not the "report every minute detail of your life" kind.

Posted by Cheryl at 5:41 PM