Thursday, June 01, 2006
Rise and Shine dear campers
Seniors Camp
In short:
2 Crazy days
1 Frightful Night
Lack of Sleep
Sunburnt
Singlet tannline (sigh, and after all i did)
Aching Muscles
All to test out the activities and events that will be happening during the actual 06/07 Freshman Orientation Camp
Crazy because, now, instead of playing NORMAL captains ball during FOC,
we play "Fresh Chicken" ball and "Sponged filled with black soya sauce" ball
which entails,
throwing a dead chicken from the market from player to player in the former and a sponge filled with black soya sauce and vinegar in the latter.
Gross
Frightful because Hsu Lin and I kept freaking ourselves out during the mock fright night especially when we were at our station
I had to wear a white mask with a hooded jacket
Hsu Lin had to cover herself with a white cloth and scurry out from under a table and try to grab the legs of the people who we were scaring
But we kept scaring ourselves in the dark instead
Sheesh
Hsu Lin, Jen, Mel and I were bored



Later, Jingyi, me, Melvin, Hsu Lin and Jennifer decided to illegally crash at my old room
which was hilarious because jingyi started worrying about walking into the new tenant while she was
a. Sleeping or b. Having sex.
We got c. None of the above
Thank goodness
Sentosa, the next day was, what can I say --- SCORCHING HOT
I meant the sun

See, told you it was f-ing hot. haha! that's bird cooling off by the way.



Posted by Cheryl at 9:34 PM