Tuesday, June 06, 2006
J'adore Dior
I carried Prada, Fendi, Coach and Christian Dior today
I also wore Marc Jacobs, Jimmy Choos, Fendi and Moschino shoes
Sigh
They were gorgeous
Had to source for high fashion bags and shoes today
Which entailed a trip to a part of Takashimaya less travelled
Ah, Takashimaya
The only building that can truly house the most famous cities in the world
And a wonderland for the rich and famous
But a reality check for the rest of us

K la..i carried the paperbags la, cuz Cleo is going to have a feature on high fashion designer bags in the August issue
The shoes?
Try on one la.
Haha!

This is how much we had to source today.
People were looking at me while i was waiting for my 'boss', fashion assistant Serene Chiang to get yet another paperbag full of clothes
One guy was so taken aback by the number of paper bags, started counting how many there were
Another even commented "Wa! Got big sale ah!"
Yeah i wish.
I met the darlingest of the darling of clutches at Quintessential today
It was love at first sight
I looked
He looked
and I was hooked
I want him to be mine!!
Posted by Cheryl at 9:52 PM