Tuesday, June 13, 2006
I've got the fever, i'm hot, i can't be stopped!
I think i've got the K-Fever.
I have all the symptoms.
1. Obsession over Korean Shows
(Right now its Fullhouse)
2. Listening to Korean Songs
(Am loving the Fullhouse theme songs)
3. Staying up till late watching Korean shows and coming to work blurry eyed and stoned
(I was trying to see if Li Yeung Zhi and Han Ji En in Fullhouse were going to get together in the end. I only have ONE episode left!GAH!!!)
As i was saying, i think i really am down with the K-Fever.
It's a powerful bug, i tell yeh.
It started with my mother, who has the ultimate K-Bug and will probably never ever recover from it.
Now, it has spread to me and my sister.
I think my condition is deteriorating.
Kai and I went for lunch at a Korean fast food place at Caltex House
Because, since i was down with the K-bug, the only food you would like to eat would be Korean food right?!
Here's how part of our lunch date went:
Ambient Sound : Korean song playing in the background and noisy lunch crowd.
Kai: I got you the Fullhouse soundtrack.
Cheryl: Really?! YAYYY!!
Food Comes and we start to eat.
Random conversation continues.
Cheryl suddenly stops and listens intently to the faint sounds of the korean song playing in the fast food place, metal chopsticks and spoon poised in mid-air.
Cheryl: (To herself) Is that the Fullhouse theme song or am i just hearing things?
Kai: (Exasperated) Yesss dear, that's the Fullhouse theme song...
Cheryl:(Shocked) How did you know what i was thinking?!
Kai: ( Proceeds to mimic my facial expression, which didn't exactly look very flattering)
Cheryl: (Laughs)
The lunch continues
Cheryl: (Starts humming the Fullhouse theme song)
Kai: Dear, the Fullhouse song is over already, they're playing another song!
Sigh. 5 more hours before i can rush home to see if Yueng Zhi and Ji En will ever get married.
See.
I told you i was obsessed.
(Hums Fullhouse theme song)
Posted by Cheryl at 1:28 PM