Thursday, June 22, 2006
grrrrr........
Do you know why you always see a lot of men idling outside Mango boutiques?
Because Mango is not man-friendly.
You know why?
Cuz Man - GO!!
Heh Heh..
Mango Sale is back again.
I feel sorry for the men who love their wives/girlfriends who in turn love Mango.
They look like poor schoolboys who have been sent out of the classroom as punishment for misbehavior
And there was a whole line of them standing outside the boutique at Takashimaya waiting for their other halves to finish their shopping battle in the Mango arena.
All that i can describe about a Mango sale is just a whole blur of many, many, MANY women and a lot of clothes all jumbled up amongst the racks.
I've heard of women fighting over clothes,
hiding clothes in some discrete corner so that they can find them when they come back
and just being plain bitches.
I made the mistake of walking into a Mango boutique today
The first day of sale means that women are extra impatient and extra desperate
I mean come on la
I know they are going at 50% -70% discounts
And I KNOW their pants and jeans have great cuts and are really cheap
And I KNOW that that once unaffordable coveted pair of shoes is now FINALLY affordable
But you don't have to act all crazy rite?
You're just gonna see the rest of the local female population dressed in either the same top or outfit as you for the next few weeks or months after the sale is over what.
Hold your horses la!
GEEEeeezzzzz......
This is the reason why i simply shun Mango Sales: -
I followed John to meet his friend in Mango
and on the way out...
this bloody hell of a woman poked me in the back in an attempt to get me out of her way la.
Not poke as in a short polite poke
But a PPPOOOKKKEEE!
A really 'Please get out of my freaking way you are blocking my way to the bargains' poke
Like WAD THE F?!
Stupid woman.
Side note:
Mango calls in security guards during their sales
I suspect its not only to prevent shoplifting but also to control all the crowds of crazy and bitchy women who go wonky during the Sale.
Chan!
Glad you're back from HK!
Hope you feel better soon!!
Posted by Cheryl at 10:20 PM