Wednesday, June 14, 2006
diabetes
When I thought I couldn’t protect you..
I thought I was going to go insane
I thought about you
And worried about you constantly
I missed you so much
It really hurt a lot
Loving someone is such a painful ordeal
But I can’t stop myself from going to you
I love you
So much that it feels that the universe will explode.
For as long as it takes for the oceans to dry up,
and I don’t care if my soul burns to ashes,
I love you.
YES! Li Yeung Zhi (Rain) and Han Ji En (Song Hye-kyo) got together!! yayy!
Can't believe that my mother bluffed me into believing that they didn't.
Bleah.
I'm still reeling from what Yeung Zhi said to Ji En (see above), how he said it, when he said it and the loving way he looked at Ji En when he said it.
Ahh..will go to sleep smiling.
Crap.
I'm going nutters.
Posted by Cheryl at 12:02 AM