Sunday, May 28, 2006

Alcohol and Jo do not go

Lots of Alcohol + crazy girls = Mayhem

Trina's house for her looong overdue housewarming party for us
4 bottles of wine, pizzas, nachos and salad, 1 broken wine bottle and wine glass (both courtesy of Joanna) and lots of gossip later
We FINALLY remembered to take a photo to commemorate the moment


From left: Emily, Joanna, Jamie, Me, Chew Ling and Trina

Sorry Jo..your face got cut off cuz you couldn't get your drunk ass up enough to take the photo
I still can't believe that you managed to drop that wine bottle and bit through the wine glass
Which only serves to confirm my belief that you and alcohol so do not go

The quote of the day was : If your man can't put your interests as one of his priorities in life, ditch him.
How apt, how right, how simple.
You girls are right
I made the right choice
Now, finally, I think I'm ready to let go.

Posted by Cheryl at 1:39 PM